Bacta-Care is a concentrate detergent cleaner and sanitiser for professional use. Once diluted, it is effective in destroying a broad spectrum of harmful micro-organisms. Our product contains a biocide called Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, a rapid acting bactericide, virucide, algaecide and fungicide which is intended to be used safely in and around kennels, catteries, stables and all other animal type housing and areas. Bacta-Care is non-corrosive, pH balanced and formulated for hand use (no harsh effect to skin). It provides effective sanitising action against gram positive and gram negative bacteria like E coli, enterococcus hirae, salmonella typhi, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus epidermidis and pseudomonas aeruginosa. Bacta-Care not only cleans, it helps prevent cross infection such as canine tracheobronchitis and contamination in bedding, eating areas and removes unpleasant odours including urine smells. It’s also an ideal sanitising wash for food receptacles, equipment and tools.
Bacta-Care is low foaming and can be used inside or outside on many surfaces inc soft surfaces, wooden surfaces, fake / artificial grass. Our product comes available in six fresh fragrances: Apple, Bubblegum, Cherry, Freesia, Lavender, Lemon or Neutral if preferred.
All our own label products are biodegradable and Leaping Bunny Approved by Cruelty Free Int - no animal testing has been carried out. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Independently tested for EN1276 Kennel Cough, EN13697 – Bacteria and Fungi – Phase 2, Step 2, Dirty Conditions.
- Tested & Approved Controls and protects
- Rapid acting Long lasting action
- Effective against Viruses & Bacteria’s Low foaming
- Effective Odour Control No rinsing required
- No harmful Phenols or Aldehydes Economical in use
- Suitable for most hard surfaces Biodegradable
- Multi-Functional. No alcohols Cruelty Free
- Leaves animal housing clean, fresh and infection free.
- Available Neutral or in a variety of 6 fresh pleasant fragrances.